Detection of Anisakis in fish pieces.
- The Scanisakis UV-PRESS® system allows to detect and quantify parasites of the Anisakidae family in fish pieces automatically by means of a software developed by Marexi.
- System designed according to the standard “ISO 23036 Microbiology of the food chain Methods for the detection of Anisakidae L 3 larvae in fish and fishery products -Part 1 UV Press Method”.
- Avoids human error in detection and quantification.
- Allows traceability of the samples analysed, categorising batch, supplier, client, fishing zone and all those parameters that the client may require.
- Quality tool for internal control and as a basis for discrepancies with third parties. Issuance of reports of the samples analysed, including photographs of them.
- Advanced analysis resource for public safety laboratories, research centres and marketers in the food chain.