3D Vision – Automatic tuna sorting system.
The technology used to analyse tuna is 3D laser profilometry, which converts each scanned piece into a cloud of reference points in space.
The global innovation is the ability of TUNASCAN® to process this 3D data into reliable results > 95% in species and > 98% in weight, or its ability to detect damaged fish.
Its high processing speed allows sorting up to 50 tonnes of tuna per hour. The biggest technological breakthrough is how TUNASCAN® thinks.
- Automatic tuna sorting system using artificial vision.
- Sorting capacity of up to 50 tonnes per hour for sizes between 1 and 50 kg.
- 95% efficiency in determining the species of tuna.
- 98% efficiency in determining tuna weight.
- Using 3D laser profilometry technology, each piece of tuna scanned is converted into a cloud of three-dimensional data, which, once analysed algorithmically, determines the classification of each piece.
- Guarantee of food safety and quality in the processed product by means of complete traceability control.
- Technological equipment that can be integrated into the company’s ERP, allowing real-time control of production and managing databases and statistics for rapid decision-making in the plant itself or remotely.
- TUNASCAN® allows the change from low quality manual work to state-of-the-art industrial equipment that is easy to use and versatile, thus enhancing the company’s social responsibility.
- Its resistance and durability has been tested for years in aggressive industrial environments, under extreme conditions of humidity and salinity.
- Maximum adaptability in the design and installation of the equipment to the requirements of each customer’s plant.
- Manufactured with high quality components and world-renowned technology.
No human error.
World’s first scanner to classify
tuna by size and species.
Sorts species between 1 and 50 kg, with
a speed of up to 50 tonnes per hour.
Each species of tuna separated
according to the customer’s needs.
weight of the
up to 50kg.